Understanding the value of money is an incredibly important concept for kids to understand early on.
But it can also be difficult for them to understand when their math skills are limited while they are young.
Listen to this episode, on the podcast player below or on your favourite podcast app.
In this episode we talk about:
- That money has a value, which means we can use it to buy things.
- That different countries have different names for their money like dollars and cents, pounds and pence and so on.
- That different coins and bills have different values and are worth different amounts.
- That different things that we want to buy, cost different amounts of money.
- That 100 cents has the same value as $1
Parents, click here for Episode 2’s blog post and suggested follow up activities